Kale & Avocado Salad with Dates
- 1 bunch kale (about 12 ounces), preferably Tuscan, stems removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ripe but firm avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 ounces Parmesan, shaved
- 8 large or 10 medium aseel dates, pitted and cut into slivers
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together kale, pine nuts, oil, and lemon juice. Add avocados, cheese, and dates, and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper; serve& enjoy!
- © 2017-, Knight Foods, LLC
- All rights reserved.