Pistachio Coconut Stuffed Dates
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios (salted or unsalted)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 tbs. water
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 16 aseel dates, pitted
- In the bowl of a food processor, add pistachios, coconut, water and cinnamon. Pulse until it forms a thick paste (about 2-3 minutes), scraping down the sides when necessary.
- Divide the mixture and stuff into the dates, using about 1 teaspoon per date.
- Serve immediately or store in airtight container in fridge for about a week.
- © 2017-, Knight Foods, LLC
- All rights reserved.